xTool D1 Pro Desktop Laser, Red, 20W
Share on social media:
The xTool D1 Pro is a DIY desktop laser with some serious specs. It comes in a 10W and 20W laser version and the xTool laser modules stand out head and shoulders above the rest. The D1 Pro has a large working area, end stops on all 4 sides, flame detection, easy focus control and blazing 400mm/s travel speed while maintaining a 0.01mm positioning accuracy.
It comes with xTool Creative Space software included to operate the machine which can run on Windows or MacOS. The interface is very user friendly and intuitive. This machine can cut cut soft materials like balsa wood, dark perspex, cardboard, leather, structural foam and paper. It can also engrave an a wide range of materials from delicate materials like paper and fabric to hard materials like metals and tiles.
- Machine colour: Red
- Laser power: 20W
- Beam spot size: 0.08 x 0.10mm
- Working area: 430 x 390mm
- Maximum workpiece height: 50mm
- Machine power requirement: 60W
- Connection interfaces: USB/Wifi/TF Card
- Certification: FCC/FDA/CE
- Operating software included: xTool Creative Space
- Operating systems: Windows, MacOS
- File types supported: SVG/DXF/JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP/TIF/CR2, ect.
- Compatible accessories: Rotary Attachment 2, Air Assist Set, Smoke Purifier, Honey Comb Working Panel Enclosure