Stepper motor driver, DRV8825, with heat sink
Share on social media:
Cant go wrong buying from these guys. Great service and super fast. Quality products!!
DRV8825 is a drop in replacement for the A4988 bipolar stepper motors driver. There are two main advantages of this driver, it can supply up to 2.2A output current to the stepper motor and it can go down to 1/32 step microstepping. This stepper driver takes the A4988 driver to the next level.
Comes with heat sink.
Features and Benefits:
- Simple step and direction control interface
- Six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
- Adjustable current control lets you set the maximum current output with a potentiometer, which lets you use voltages above your stepper motor’s rated voltage to achieve higher step rates
- Intelligent chopping control that automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay)
- 45 V maximum supply voltage
- Built-in regulator (no external logic voltage supply needed)
- Can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems
- Over-temperature thermal shutdown, over-current shutdown, and under-voltage lockout
- Short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- 4-layer, 2 oz copper PCB for improved heat dissipation
- Exposed solderable ground pad below the driver IC on the bottom of the PCB
- Module size, pinout, and interface match those of our A4988 stepper driver in most respects