Share on social media:
Opto-isolators are used to filter out noise and spikes in signals. They are often used on inputs to controller boards to make sure noise that was picked up on signals to not transfer to the controller board and effect the board. They also acts as a barrier for spikes, should there be a voltage spike on a signal channel, the opto-isolator will make sure that voltage spike is not carried through to the controller board.
We offer these opto-isolators in a 2 channel, 4 channel and 8 channel versions. Please choose the version you need from the drop down menu above.
The PC817 isolator can be supplied with a 3.6V to 24V signal which also powers the isolator. The output voltage will be the same as the input voltage. The LED wil indicate if the channel is on or not. The jumper is to join the ground pins on the input and the output.
- Number of channels: 2, 4 or 8 channels (Please choose from the menu above)
- Driving Port Signal Voltage: 3.6-24V
- Output Port Voltage Port: 3.6-30V
- Jumper cap can achieve output port is high potential Or pull-down output
- 2 Channel Board Size: 29 x 38mm
- 4 Channel Board Size: 38 x 48mm
- 8 Channel Board Size: 38 x 84mm