Micro Swiss NG™ Direct Drive Extruder for Creality CR-10 / Ender 3
Share on social media:
It is like the super car of extruders! High power, light weight and all of this in a very small package. It overcomes the shortcomings of all current counterparts on the market, to create an optimal printing experience for everyone.
With the Bevel Gear design, we are able to achieve the industry shortest filament path (less than 41mm). The unique motor placement allows for highly compact, low overhang design. This further increases system rigidity.
- 3:1 Gear ratio
- Adaptable to wide range of 3D Printers
- Hardened steel, precision cut Dual Gear drive
- Industry shortest, highly constrained, TwinClad XT™ plated filament path
- Bevel Gear system allows a low overhang extruder mount
- Integrated with a Micro Swiss All Metal Hotend