CRON PLA Temperature Change Filament, 1kg, 1.75mm, Red to White
Share on social media:
Colour change according to temperature PLA filament for open source 3D Printers. This filament changes from red to white whan it is heated to more than 33 Deg C. High quality, constant diameter, bright constant colours for accurate repeatable prints. The filament comes on a plastic spool and is sealed in a plastic bag with dececant and packaged in a box (sometimes we remove the filament from the box to fit everything into your parcel). Each spool is marked with the type of filament, the recommended printing temperature and the manufacturing batch number. We have a lot of confidence in the filament we supply, because we use it ourselves.
PLA (Polylactic acid) is very common in the 3D Printers industry. This is mostly due to its low thermal expansion coefficient. This means less warping and curling during printing. PLA is not as tough as other plastics, but delivers prints with very high dimentional accuracy, ideal for prototyping and scale models. It is available in a range of colors and is easy to print with.
- Amount: 1kg
- Colour: Colour change according to temperature PLA filament, Red to White
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Tolerance: +- 50 Micron
- Spool dimensions: OD = 200mm, ID = 54mm, Width = 67mm
- Recommended printing temperature: 200 Deg C
- Recommended bed temperature: 60 Deg C
- Recommended bed preparation: Hairspray
- Note: Additional cooling fan recommended for PLA filament