CRON Metal Fill Filament, 1kg, 1.75mm, Copper Like
Share on social media:
Copper like metal filament for open source 3D Printers. High quality, constant diameter for accurate repeatable prints. The filament comes on a plastic spool and is sealed in a plastic bag with dececant and packaged in a box (sometimes we remove the filament from the box to fit everything into your parcel). Each spool is marked with the type of filament, the recommended printing temperature and the manufacturing batch number. We have a lot of confidence in the filament we supply, because we use it ourselves.
Metal filled filament is a PLA based material with metal particles in the filament. This is done to be able to give the printed component a metal look. The material is still a plastic based material, so it has the mechanical properties of plastic, but it has a metal look to it.
- Amount: 1kg
- Colour: Copper Like
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Tolerance: +- 50 Micron
- Spool dimensions: OD = 200mm, ID = 54mm, Width = 67mm
- Recommended printing temperature: 200 Deg C
- Recommended bed temperature: 60 Deg C
- Recommended bed preparation: Hairspray
- Note: Additional cooling fan recommended for Metal like filament