Cron CO2 Laser Cutter, 1390, Ruida Controller
Share on social media:
This is a high quality large size CO2 Laser Cutter. Ideal for small business, educational institutions or manufacturing facilities. Cuts perfectly in wood, cardboard, paper, foam, perspex or leather. Perfect for someone who want to do production laser cutting, laser marking or even start a business. The machine is built with high quality components like HIWIN linear rails from Taiwan, imported lenses from the USA and RECI laser tubes for a long service life.
The laser cutter comes standard with a Ruida controller. This is a stand alone controller which can run on its own without being connected to a computer. The data is transferred to the controller via flash disk or ethernet.
We include a lifetime Lightburn license with this machine, Lightburn is the software you use to run the machine. The reason for this is because Lightburn is a very capable and easy to use software which makes the final product just so much better. The machine come complete with a water chiller and an additional extractor fan, making this the complete production system.
There are 3 options of laser strength available:
- 80W RECI laser tube (Rated power output between 75 - 90W)
- 100W RECI laser tube (Rated power output between 90 - 100W)
- 130W RECI laser tube (Rated power output between 100 - 130W)
The machine carry a 1 year carry-in warranty on parts and labour due to manufacturing defects. The laser tube carry a 6 month carry-in warranty.
Everything you need is included with the laser. All our laser cutter as sold with free delivery, installation and training in Gauteng included! Should you be outside of Gauteng, we will only add the additional travel cost to the price. We also carry a wide range of spare parts to keep your machine running all the time.
Click Here to view our CO2 Laser Introduction Video
Please allow 3-6 working days between payment and delivery that we can prepare the machine and do the Pre-Delivery Inspections (PDI).
- Cutting Area: 1300 x 900mm
- Laser wattage: 80W, 100W & 130W (Please choose from the menu above)
- Laser type: RECI Sealed CO2 laser tube
- Materials to be processed: Paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, fabric, leather & foam
- Controller: Ruida Controller
- Software included with Ruida Controller: Lightburn
- Machine dimensions: 1880 x 1360 x 1100mm (width x depth x height)
- Machine weight: 270kg
- Engraving speed: 1-1000mm/s
- Cutting speed: 1-500mm/s
- Positioning accuracy: <=0.1mm
- Positioning method: Red light positioning
- Bed material: Steel honeycomb and aluminium blade bed
- Bed lift range: 0-275mm
- Power supply: 220V AC, 50Hz
- Cooling method: Water cooling
- Water protection: Included
- Software compatibility: Windows, Mac OS and Linux
- Warranty: 1 year warranty on machine and 6 month warranty on laser tube
- Laser tube expected service life: 15 000h for RECI tubes
- Delivery, installation & laser software training included in Gauteng. Other provinces will require an additional travel cost.