Cron CO2 Laser Cutter, 9060, Ruida Controller
Share on social media:
This is a high quality large size CO2 Laser Cutter. Ideal for business use or arts and crafts at home. Cuts perfectly in wood, cardboard, paper, foam, perspex or leather. Perfect for someone who want to do production work, arts and crafts, laser marking or even start a small business. The machine is built with high quality components like HIWIN linear rails from Taiwan and imported lenses from the USA for a long service life.
The 9060 laser cutter comes standard with the Ruida stand alone controller. The Ruide controller is a stand alone controller which can run on its own without being connected to a computer. The data is transferred to the controller via flash disk or ethernet. The Ruida controller also comes with a lifetime Lightburn license, a CW-3000 or CW-5200 water chiller (depending on laser wattage) and a 550W extractor fan, making this the complete production system.
There are 3 options of laser strength available:
- 80W RECI laser tube (Rated power output between 75 - 90W)
- 100W RECI laser tube (Rated power output between 90 - 100W)
- 130W RECI laser tube (Rated power output between 100 - 130W)
The machine carry a 1 year carry-in warranty on parts and labour due to manufacturing defects. The laser tube carry a 6 month warranty.
Everything you need in included with the laser. All out laser cutter as sold with free delivery, installation and training in Gauteng included! We also carry a wide range of spare parts to keep your machine running all the time.
Click Here to view our CO2 Laser Introduction Video.
Please allow 3-6 working days between payment and delivery that we can prepare the machine and do the Pre-Delivery Inspections (PDI).
- Cutting Area: 900 x 600mm
- Laser wattage: 80W, 100W & 130W (Please choose from the menu above)
- Laser type: Sealed CO2 RECI laser tube
- Materials to be processed: Paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, fabric, leather & foam
- Controller: Ruida Controller
- Software included with Ruida Controller: Lightburn
- Machine dimensions: 1460 x 1030 x 890mm
- Machine weight: 75kg
- Engraving speed: 0-500mm/s
- Cutting speed: 0-500mm/s
- Positioning accuracy: <=0.1mm
- Positioning method: Red light positioning
- Bed material: Steel honeycomb
- Bed lift range: 0-50mm
- Power supply: 220V AC, 50Hz
- Cooling method: Water cooling
- Water chiller included: CW-3000 (for 80W & 100W) or CW-5200 (for 130W)
- Water protection: Included
- Software compatibility: Windows 7, 8 or 10, Mac or Linux
- Warranty: 1 year warranty on machine and 6 month warranty on laser tube
- Laser Tube Lifespan: 15 000h
- Delivery, installation & laser software training included in Gauteng. Other provinces will require an additional travel cost.
Material Cutting guide: