Creality Ender-3 S1 Pro 3D Printer
Share on social media:
I would have liked to know that there was a new model 3d printer due one week after I bought my printer. I may have waited for the new model.
Overall a good experience and friendly knowledgeable staff.
The Creality S1 3D printer range is designed as a multifunctional 3D printers. Not only is it equipped with the powerful Spite dual gear extruder and hot end, but the extruder can be removed and the optional laser engraving module can be attached for laser engraving work. This increases the usability and applications this printer can be used for by a big margin.
The Creality Ender-3 S1 Pro 3D printer is the upgrade of the Ender-3 S1 3D printer. Over and above the features of the Ender-3 S1, it also includes a 4.3 inch touch screen interface, a PEI spring steel magnetic build plate, a high temperature 300 Deg C hot end and powerful 110 Deg C heated bed. This is a feature packed Creality 3D printer, perfect for the DIY 3D printer enthusiast. Please see a comparison between the Creality S1 printers below.
- Printing technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Build Volume: 220 x 220 x 270mm
- Max printing speed: 150mm/s
- Printing Resolution: 0.1mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4mm (Standard)
- Screen interface: 4.3 inch colour touch screen
- Max nozzle temperature: 300 Deg C
- Max heated bed temperature: 110 Deg C
- Printing Surface: PEI spring steel magnetic build plate
- Auto Bed Levelling mode: CR Touch
- Connection mode: SD card (Offline) or USB cable
- Compatible file format: STL, OBJ, 3MF
- Slicing Software: Creality Slicer / Cura / Repetier-Host / Simplify3D
- Power Input: 200-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Rated Power: 350W
- Compatible Filaments: PLA, ABS, PETG, TPU, Wood, Nylon
- Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Nett Weight: 8.7kg
- Machine size: 490 x 455 x 625mm
Please note: This printer is sold in its flat state, this means it requires assembly to operate, but it is easily assembled. Please see the assembly tutorial video in the picture section above.