Creality Dual Gear Aluminium Extruder Kit
Share on social media:
I really like to order from this store. they are fast with they shipments and very helpful if you call and have any queries regarding a product. I just feel that some times the items are out of stock for long time, but i guess it has to do with the import delays.
- Required to operate:
- NEMA 17 x 40mm, 1.8Deg/Step Stepper motor with 4000g.cm holding torque or similar.
- Bowden Hot end
- The extruder is designed to be mounted with a 3mm plate between the motor and the extruder. This is the frame of the printer on the Creality printers
- The grub screw fixing the extruder gear onto the motor shaft is designed for a D-shape motor shaft with a 3.5mm flat. If the motor used has a smaller flat the grub screw will need to be filed down.
- Performance Specifications:
- Works with 1.75mm filament
- Suitable for ABS, PLA, Nylon, Flexible, T-Glase, Wood filament, PVA and PC filament.
- Adjustable spring preload on filament
- Compact design
- Firmware configuration: 142 steps/mm if used with a 1.8deg/step motor and 1/16th micro stepping
- Please note: This kit does not include a stepper motor which will be required for operation.