Creality Castable Jewellery UV Resin, 500g, Transparent Green
Share on social media:
Creality Castable Jewellery UV resin is a low shrinkage, wax type resin used for casting small high detail metal parts. This resin used used a lot in the jewellery and dental industries. It is designed to have low shrinkage and no residue during burnout for clean, high detailed castings.
This resin works with LCD based UV resin printers working at 405nm. It is designed with a fast curing time, high stability and low shrinkage. The result of this is accurate smooth parts that can be used in a wide variety of applications. This resin is specifically designed for the Creality range of 3D printers, but can also be used on other LCD resin printers, like the Anycubic, Wanhao, Elegoo, Phrozen, Geetech, Nova3D and Sparkmaker 3D printers.
The resin comes in a strong metal bottle which keeps all light away from the resin and is very well packaged in protective plastic bubble wrapping inside the box.
- Colour: Transparent Green
- Amount: 500g
- Curing frequency: 355-410nm
- Shelf life: 12 Months
- Density: 1.05-1.13g/cm^3
- Viscosity (@25℃): 100-150MPa.s
- Keep away from light. (Sunshine contains a lot of UV light, it will solidify photosensitive resin).
- It is recommended to store at 15℃ - 35℃ ambient temperature, the lower the temperature, the higher the viscosity of the resin. Keep resin sealed during storage. Excessive dust or moisture can affect print quality.
- Shake well before use, some resins do contain sediment which will sag to the bottom of the container.
- Wear gloves during use to avoid direct contact with skin and keep the room well ventilated.
- In an event of contact with skin, rinse with running water. If you feel unwell, seek medical attention.
- Printed models need to be cleaned with a high-concentration alcohol (IPA) to clean the printed part for about 30s (recommended concentration of 95% or more, the higher the better). Water washable resins can be washed off with water.
- Do not pour the resin into the resin vat which contains unused resin. The resin in the vat can be dirty and pollute the new resin.
- Do not leave the resin in the resin vat for a long period of time without use to avoid resin pollution affect the printing quality. Rather pour the clean unused resin into a light blocking container. Resin has a shelf life of up to 18 months.