Bearing Block Set for SFU16 Ball Screw, BK12 & BF12
Share on social media:
Bearing block set for SFU16 ball screw. This bearing block is designed to transfer the high loads that can be generated by a ball screw to the frame. It consist of two bearing blocks, one for the fixed side and one for the floating side. The fixed side consists of two angular contact ball bearings mounted back to back to offer a zero backlash configuration and can operate under high axial loads. The floating side bearing block consists of a single deep groove ball bearing to keep the ball screw aligned. This set comes with the fixing nut to mount the ball screw to the bearing block as well as the circlip to mount the floating side bearing block. This bearing block is manufactured with a high level of accuracy to ensure a long service life.
- Product code: BK12 (Fixed side) & BF12 (Floating side)
- Designed for ball screw: SFU16
- Mounting surface relative to ball screw: Parallel to ball screw
- Bearing type in fixed side bearing block: 2 x Angular contact ball bearings
- Bearing type in floating side bearing block: Deep groove ball bearing