3D Printing Service - Minimum Cost
Share on social media:
3D Printing Service with Fused filament fabrication (FFF) 3D Printers.
To request a quote or place an order, please email us at email@example.com
The design can be supplied in one of the following formats:
- STL file (or similar format)
- Drawing, sketch or sample component (then we will create the 3D model before printing)
- Internet link to download the model (like from Thingiverse.com)
Our capability and capacity
- Maximum printing size: 500 x 500 x 500mm (bigger components are printed in sections and jointed together)
- Materials: ABS, PLA, Nylon, Flexible, PETG, Wood, Metal fill and PVA
- Colours: Black White, Grey, Transparent, Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Glow in the Dark (Green & Blue), Transparent Blue, Transparent Red, Transparent Green, Transparent Yellow. Please enquire about the colour as not all colours are available in all the material types.
- Capacity: We have 4 printers running simultaneously
- Dual extruder capability also available to print 2 colours or 2 materials in one component
The cost is calculated according to the volume of the model. The average tariff is R3/cubic cm for printing in ABS or PLA. Other materials will be more expensive. The tariff will be reduced for bigger orders.
Most printing jobs are completed within a week. Big jobs will take longer to complete. We will be give you a delivery date with your quote.
To request a quote or place an order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.