Creality Box 2.0
Share on social media:
The Creality Box 2.0 turns your printer into a cloud printer, this means you can monitor and access your printers through your smart phone via the Creality Cloud App. It connects to the internet via ethernet cable or wifi and connects via USB to the printer.
This kit can connect to all 8-bit and 32-bit Creality 3D printers. It is also compatible to other brands of 3D printers running open source G-code via USB. The Creality Box 2.0 can also take a SD card to store STL files and G-code for cloud slicing, printing and firmware updates.
An optional HD Camera is available to have video feed during remote monitoring.
- Size: 64 x 90 x 20mm
- Input Voltage: 5V/2.4A via Micro USB
- SD Card connector: Support FAT32/exFAT format
- Internet connection: 100M Ethernet, IEEE802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz Wifi
- Working Temperature: -20 to 60Deg C
- Creality Cloud App compatible with: IOS & Android