Anycubic Photon M3 Premium 3D Printer
Share on social media:
The Photon M3 Premium comes standard with a 8K screen. This is the first Anycubic resin printer with a 8K resolution screen. This gives you a pixel every 28.5μm in the X and Y direction for extremely fine detail. Normally the pixel distance of a resin printer is 50 to 60μm to give you an idea.
There are so many improvements, I do not know where to start! The stability of the Z axis was improved to less than 5μm, newly design built in air filters, newly design uniform light source, bigger resin vat, Anycubic app integration with one touch print option, laser etched print platform and this is just to name a few. View the video in the picture section to see for yourself!
Remeber to add resin to your order, as there is no resin included with the printer.
- 3D Printer type: LCD based UV SLA
- Software : ANYCUBIC Photon workshop (Included)
- Connectivity : USB or Wifi Port
- Light-source: Anycubic LightTurb 2.0 Light Source（wavelength: 405nm)
- XY Resolution: 0.0285mm (7680x4320px（8K）monochrome LCD)
- Z Axis Resolution: 0.01mm
- Layer Resolution: 0.01 - 0.15mm
- Printing Speed: MAX 95mm/h
- Rated Power: 150W
- Printer Size : 350mm(L) x 330mm(W) x 630mm(H)
- Build Volume: 219mm(L）x 123mm(W）x 250mm(H)
- Resin used: 405nm UV Resin
- Net Weight: 19kg